We have process control experience in many industries with different platforms. With the experience gained in a number of industries with variety of platforms, we learned that proper understanding your process and equipment as well as your unique challenges and goals is vital for successful project.
Our solutions help you to achieve your productivity, efficiency, optimization, process safety and smart manufacturing targets.
Our services include but not limited with;
- Process Definition and Process Flow Diagram development (PFD)
- Developing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Creating Operational and Functional Process Descriptions
- GAP Analysis
- Safety Evaluation
- Control System Definition and Design
- DCS/PLC Program Development
- HMI/SCADA Development
- System Simulation
- Network Design & Support
- Batch & Recipe Management Systems
- Historians and Reporting Systems
- MES & Enterprise Platform Integration
- OEE Integration
- Advanced Process Optimisation
Programming & Software Development
Pacpro engineering staff, combines their process expertise with Siemens, Rockwell Automation and other control system experience. Our project engineers develops DCS, PLC, Operator Panel, SCADA, Batch, SQL Server, Visual Basic based programming softwares in our fully equipped facilities and on site.
Our Software and Programming service includes:
- DCS Systems: Siemens PCS7, Rockwell Automation PlantPAX
- PLC & PAC: Siemens S7-1500, -400, Rockwell ControlLogix, CompactLogix
- SCADA HMI: WinCC, FactoryTalk ViewSE, RSViewSE, Wonderware, IFix
- Industrial Networks: ProfiNet, ProfiBus, EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet
- Batch Process: Siemens PCS7 Batch, Rockwell Software FactoryTalk Batch & Historian
- Legacy PLC Systems: Siemens S7-300, S5, Allen Bradley PLC-5, -2, -3
Pacpro, is authorized Siemens PCS7 Process Control System Partner.